Mascoat leads the industry in high-tech, premium insulation coatings. One of our newest coatings, Mascoat Industrial-DTX, is a epoxy formulation specially engineered for aggressive industrial environments where it reduces or completely prevents condensation, protects substrates and prevents Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI). Industrial-DTX is specifically designed to be a multi-purpose coating that solves painting and insulating issues.
Utilizing materials specially designed to combat condensation, the Mascoat research and development team created Industrial-DTX to solve the moisture problems that plague plants, refineries, mills, factories and anywhere else persistent condensation is an issue. While conventional insulation wicks moisture and breaks down when regularly exposed to water, Industrial-DTX withstands condensation, humidity and regular cleaning without adverse effects. Its durable, moisture-resistant design requires little maintenance for years to come—so you’ll save money and manpower.
Industrial-DTX is a two-part coating installed via airless sprayer, making it ideal to use on uneven surfaces and tight spaces. After application, substrates can be quickly inspected since they remain entirely viewable.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Provides anti-condensation protection
- Excellent thermal insulation at low thickness
- Provides excellent personnel protection
- Adheres to virtually any material and eliminates the potential for surface corrosion
- Prevents Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Provides inspection ability without removal
- Fast cure times
- Easy application to irregular surfaces
- Lightweight and durable finish
- HVAC systems
- Refrigerated storage