Mascoat industrial coatings are the perfect insulation solution for high-moisture, steam-powered sugar mills. Our coatings offer superior insulation without the worry of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI), protecting your assets and preventing equipment failure from rust. Traditional insulation degrades when exposed to constant moisture. Mascoat coatings have a moisture-resistant design which extends machinery life while saving manpower and money.
Our products are available in a concentrated spray form, offering a fast, simple application for facilities of all sizes. The coatings can be installed while mills are in operation, so costly machinery downtime is virtually eliminated. Best of all, substrates protected by Mascoat industrial coatings are safe to touch, energy efficient and resistant to cracking. We offer a variety of cost-effective options that deliver significant energy savings and increased personnel safety, without the need for reapplication and maintenance.
Application Areas Include:
- Steam lines
- Plant accessories
Product Advantages Include:
- Improved temperature maintenance and facility efficiency
- Burn protection and enhanced employee safety
- Reduction in overall mill energy costs
- Thermal insulation up to 350°F (177°C)
- NSF approved, food-safe coverage
- Spray-on formulation easily applied to hot and/or hard-to-reach surfaces
- Flexible, no-crack response to expansion and contraction
- Reduction or elimination of condensation
- Custom colors available to blend with sugar mill equipment
"Mascoat's insulation coating is a great fit for my plant. I have personnel protection, energy retention and complete inspectability of the substrate at all times. With the constant startups and shutdowns, expansion and contraction of the coating has never been a problem. We have had no problems with it since it was applied."
- Wilson LeBlanc, Sugar Mill Consultant
Discover how Mascoat applications have made a difference at sugar mills.