Mascoat Industrial-DTI is designed to be a multi-purpose coating, providing insulation and solving corrosion under insulation issues. This industrial thermal insulation coating product fulfills niche market areas of temperatures under 350°F on all types of substrates. It is available for sale in 5-gallon pails and colors including black, white, light gray, and gray.
Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating works not only to reduce temperatures but also provides energy savings, thermal insulation, and personnel protection all in an easy spray-on application. The product is applied in 20 mil (0.50 mm) coats directly to the substrate or primer. It provides excellent protection against surface corrosion and corrosion under insulation (CUI). Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating employs only the best materials and has been specifically engineered in our own formulation lab for thermal insulating performance and long-lasting durability. Our coatings are capable of sustained working loads of 350°F (177°C).
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Cost-efficient: Saving total installation time when compared to conventional insulation methods
- Easy to install: No cutting, tapping, or special hangers; No special fabrications needed
- Versatility: Adheres to virtually any material and eliminates the potential for surface corrosion or corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Non-Combustible: The coating is a non-combustible, non-flammable, thermal insulation Class A fire-rated product
- Safe: Water-based, one-part coating and has no "pot life"; Contains no harmful chlorides
- Temperature: Can be applied to working substrates up to 300ºF
- Lightweight: (5.0 pounds per gallon), Approx. 0.07 lbs./sq. ft. at 20 mil DFT (0.50mm)
- Easy Touch-Ups: Can be easily touched up after minor structural repairs
- Enhanced Insulation: Successive coats will increase insulating capabilities
- Paper Mills
- Petroleum Refining
- Sugar Mills
- Storage Tanks
- Food Processing
- Transfer Pipelines
- Chemical Refining
Go to our Success Stories section to learn about how Mascoat Industrial coatings provide energy savings, personnel protection, radiant heat gain prevention, and condensation reduction while reducing long-term maintenance.