Mascoat WeatherBloc-HRC is the premier reflective insulation coating choice for commercial roofs. Developed to improve energy efficiency and save on utility bills, WeatherBloc-HRC combines true thermal insulation with a durable reflective paint. It even offers thermal protection on cloudy days!
WeatherBloc-HRC contains high-quality particles encased in a high-grade acrylic emulsion. The result is a spray-on thermal insulating coating that reduces radiative and conducted heat to produce dramatic temperature differentials. The radiant barrier insulation product goes on like paint, and unlike reflective roof/sidewall coatings it can be used underneath or on top of walls and roofs. When used on substrate exteriors, this roof coating resists weathering, reduces condensation and lasts for years without reapplication.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Works even when dirty or on cloudy days
- Provides moisture protection and heat dissipation
- Proprietary cross-linking structure (CLS) that strengthens coating over time
- Crack-free coating flexibility that responds to substrate contraction/expansion
- Application versatility ideal for wood, concrete, brick, metal and other substrates (concrete may require sealer prior to application)
- Cost-saving longevity
COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Electrical cabinets
- Accommodation units
- Water storage tanks
- Shipping containers
Tested in a variety of unforgiving environments, WeatherBloc-HRC exceeds ASTM standards for weatherability, adhesion, flexibility and UV resistance. Manufactured from the best raw materials, WeatherBloc’s thermal insulating coating attacks heat penetration prior to substrate entry. This prevents unwanted thermal transfer before it leads to discomfort, inefficiency and energy waste.
WeatherBloc-HRC is available in our Signal White color in 5-gallon pails. Contact us today to purchase.